Translate

Lady Four Cigars


Musique Mécanique par le Théâtre Électrique ::

"Lady" by Styx

:: Voix AI Jun ::

Lyrics ::
Lady, when i’m with you I’m choking
You smoke all night long
Your smell makes me sick to my stomach
Please douse your cigarettes out

Lady, from the moment you light up
Smoking, on your phone
You sent naked pictures to strangers
You filmed, our first fuck with a drone

You're my lady of the evening
Love priced way too high
Smoking, sending dick pics
While you fuck me

Lady, don't use my ass as an ashtray
Don’t light up four more cigars
Streaming, now we’re both live on YouTube
Fucking, total strangers in bars

Lady, lady, please don’t fist her
Some girls don’t like that
Oh god, she’s my sister
Please don’t fist her

Lady

MetroHolografix.com

My photo
Roald Dahl Plass :: Cardiff :: CF10, Wales, United Kingdom